Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sap.

"Either way, it happens to the best of us. I think that we may be a lot alike in the "avoiding drama at all costs" area and then when you have a sudden attack of "gangster-ness" you immediately regret it and think, why am I buying into this mess."
Ok, y'all...
I got this message earlier from a sweet, sugar pie who will remain nameless, and must say, totally sums up how things were Monday. Thank you, Friend :) Just when I complain about dramatic mess, I get a little of my own. Sux Delux, yet reminds me of the avoidance factor.
Here it is, Wednesday, and I'm feeling mostly awesome; I'm completely in love with my new, sparkly, pewter Madden sandles, want to tongue kiss the IRS, and had 2 somewhat successful dates this week & am looking forward to a few more this week.

It's heaps better to focus on positive, let the small stuff slide, and try your damnedest to keep a smile on your face, even if it's breaking out as a result of not refilling your birth control pills. fucking hormones.
yield.

5 comments:

Christine Macdonald said...

A great reminder to us all --- keep riding the wave.

ScoMan said...

It sounds like you've got a lot of positive to focus on.

Just don't tell the IRS about your dates. I think they're the jealous type and if you go dating others after tongue kissing the IRS they might drag your ass through an audit.

TG said...

Yayyyyy!!!

Everything's fine or 'ace and dandy', as the British would say. Keep the optimism up and share some stories of the dates you had :)

Christina Harper said...

Yay for optimism. It's always a good thing to have. Keep looking up, things are gonna be awesome.

*insert more self-help lingo here*

Lol.

carissajade said...

Girl I hope you have a great time on your upcoming dates. I wish I had a reason to tongue kiss the IRS, but notsomuch.