Saturday, March 6, 2010

Date #3 of the Week.

Another to the point post; a copied & pasted Facebook Messenger convo. Here's a quick rundown of the date:

Stephanie
date...a wash
clearly im staying in town

16:04 C
yes i see
so bad date huh
16:04Stephanie
it didnt start that way
we met uptown for drinks. handsome guy. attorney, traveler, seemed like he's
holding things down, good conversation, fun flirtation.....
he got WASTED!
starts telling me how cute i am in some weird baby voice and trying to mug down on the patio

16:05 C
whats wrong with that?

Stephanie
uh the whole last part is whats wrong


16:06 C
sounds nice to me
16:06Stephanie
shut up


16:07 C
just date him an encourage him not to drink
Stephanie
come to find out he brought his own Solo cup filled with vodka and tea, left it outside and wouldnt leave the bar without it


16:07 C
classy
you know how to pick em

9 comments:

ScoMan said...

I don't know what "mug down on the patio" means.

Soph! said...

lol. very appropriate image

S.I.F. said...

I love the idea of bringing your own cup with booze to the bar... Classy Class!

Me said...

ok, that's it...I've had enough! I'm coming down there and finding you a man. And what is "mugging down"?

TG said...

A very bold convo, methinks.

Steph said...

@Sco: Mug down means to kiss me, like make out :P

@Soph: LOL!

@SIF: Yeah, you'll always know there's back up after last call.

@Arnetta: HURRY! lmao :D

@MKL: What?

nina said...

ahahahaha. i bring solo cups on dates all the time. but for the man to do it? unacceptable! : )

Amber said...

I am so living vicariously through you through this blog from now on. Just sayin. Love it!

Steph said...

@Nina: Mr. Solo may be making a come back. TBD... :P

@Amber: Thanks :D So glad you found me!