Friday, March 19, 2010

Fan of Not the Oxygen on Facebook?/ St. Pat's

If you’re a fan of my blog on Facebook then you already have a general idea of what’s going down in StephLand regarding the date and the mid-week holiday.

A second date has yet to pan out with the most recent Tuesday night guy. I appreciate all the crossing y’all did, but clearly you didn’t cross good enough.

No, I shouldn’t be ugly to you, friends. Y’all are great, great people who really know what’s up. Again, thanks for your help. It’s not you’re fault this guy sucks at making smart decisions.

I always say, "Never trust a guy in white sneakers", but I must also add "Never trust a guy with a faux hawk" to my list as well. Seriously, ladies!

Wednesday night, St. Pat’s Day, I went to a local bar, however not the local bar intended because they were charging cover and babes are broke these days.

St. Pat, St. Pat, you aren’t much of a Saint...You made me stay up late boozing, which resulted in a case of bubble guts in the morning. That was so not nice! You also sought out a handful of semi-English speaking men to follow my friends and me around the bar, totally messing up what little game I do have. Wait, I don’t like bar men. Either way, the game was screwed thanks to these guys.

Had fun though!







Ok, one last thing. I had, had, had to add this youtube video. I'm such a child.

17 comments:

carissa said...

Im sorry he didnt call! Boys are assholes!!!

On a lighter not, I freaking love that video. I may have to steal it.

What are you up to this weekend?

Kerri said...

I'm sorry that it didn't work out! He's out there though, Steph! Keep at it!
I love the face you're making in the first photo. High-larious!

Katherine said...

I always love the pics that go along with your posts! You have WAY too much fun!

Steph said...

@Carissa: I'm so glad someone watched. I know how vids aren't always the most popular.

I haven't figure out what's going on this weekend. I'm for sure ready to get out! You?

@Kerri: You're right, he is, but I dont why he's being so difficult :P

LOL, thanks on the pic!

@Katherine: Hoping to have more good ones coming your way. Although somehow I managed to lose my cam battery on St Pats...

carissa said...

eh tonight sucked!! I met a friend out and she was wasted so wanted to leave so i just came home. I NEED YOUR NUMBER FOOL! I need more friends in this area for sure!

S.I.F. said...

Oh I wished I went out on St. Pattys day! So much fun!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

The face you were making in that first picture looks so funny in a cute way. =) That video totally cracked me up. =) Hope you have a nice weekend.

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Looks like you had a great time on St Paddy's too!

And I love reading about your dates these days :)

Unknown said...

Haha, love the pictures! Looks like so much fun!

And sorry I don't get to comment as much as I'd like to. :( Your blog is awesome.

AdventureRob said...

St Patricks day is always fun n_n (as long as the pub doesn't sell out of Guinness though...)

ScoMan said...

You're right, that guys decision making is lousy.

In fact, all men suck at decision making. Pack of useless losers.

I think St Pat was the patron Saint of Bubble Guts.

Angelia Sims said...

Blame it on the cheese!! Lol!!

Played the video and whoops me n syd were at Chilis! Ha! Now she is singing that song. Too funny!

Girl don't waste time - NEXT!

Alissa Grosso said...

Steph, I know St. Pat's is past, but you still have a little bit of Irish luck. You were the winner in my giveaway! Congratulations! Please drop me an email at alissagrosso at gmail dot com so that I can pass your details on to the sponsor.

Dorkys Ramos said...

Looks like you all had an awesome time! My St. Patty's day was lame compared to yours it seems. Just went to work and then walked around Central Park avoiding all the crazies pouring out of the bars. People sure started early that day!

Nina said...

I love faux hawks! : ) And also, you girls's choice in green attire is acceptable : ) esp army green.

I hate the morning after bubble gut. ugggggh.

Steph said...

@SIF: I don't know about where you are, but it was terribly cold & naturally, the party was outside.

@Mel: STRANGER DANGER!! :P Where ya been? My weekend was...well, I'm about to blog about it. Hope yours was amazing even though I'm so late to respond that it's almost the weekend again :)

@Amanda: Wish I could toughen up and drink beer like y'all did!

@Lauren: No worries & Thanks :D

@Adventure Rob: Gosh, again..wish I could drink beer :/

@Scott: Yes, he is. We need to rework this holiday. You in?

@Angelia: The song is SO catchy. I'll post another catchy tune...but I'll also post a warning because it could be...offensive? and not good for Syd to sing!! haha

@Alissa: NO FREAKING WAY! i never win :D

@Dorkys: Girl, it's what you make it! ;)

@Nina: Yeah, I kinda love them, too, but every guy I've dated with one has been less than ideal as a boyfriend/whatever else :P

Steph said...

@Nina: p.s. I've been waiting to bring the green jacket back out ;)